Seeking a challenging career in software or database design and development.
Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C#/ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio.Net
Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual Basic .net and the .net Framework
Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
Operating Systems: Window XP/2000/2003/NT/98, UNIX (Sun Solaris), Lynx real time OS.
Database: SQL2000/TransactSQL/DTS/StoreProcedures, Access, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, Excel, ADO, ADO.NET.
Networking: TCP/IP/Socket programming in C, Terminal Server/PC Anywhere/VPN.
Hardware: Data acquisition system, A/D and D/A converter system, Software/hardware design and integration experience with microcontroller boards (Motorola MVME162).
Other Software: Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, IIS6.0, Seagate Crystal Report/Active Report, MSOffice, UML,Dreamweaver, Visio
Contract Developer 5/2009 – 07/30/2009
• Maintaining and Adding new features in existing Visual Basic window application.
• Implement www.orangetexas.com and www.orangetexas.net websites
• Write store procedure and queries and asp.net pages to display Data
Universal Power Group 3/16/2009 – 4/21/2009
• Adding new classes/functions/Aspects to Inversion of Control based business layer for ASP.net/C# web application; adding new procedures/functions to business layer used by different projects based on requirements; Adding/Modifying pages and some formatting on Community Server projects. Coding in C#/AS.net with .net2.0 apply test driven Methodology using NUnit Testing.
Sentari Technologies 12/1/2008 – 3/2009
Contract Web Developer
• Responsible for design, coding, testing and deployment for ProdNet projects
• Rewrite AssemblyMaster application using store procedures and code behind file; using Infragistics ultrawebGrid control in order to integrate into ProdNet project according to requirements; create data access layer using LINQ to SQL.
• Convert Gas Analysis access application to ASP.NET web Application, redesign the web page using Infragistics UltraWebGrid control to display the Gas Resource Data and using Infragistics WebTab to display different units for detailed gas analysis data, create pivot tables using store procedure to display the data and create reports using SQL reporting client tool;
• Create business layer component to parse and archive txt/excel files in the file server, parsing the files into SQL tables; Create WebPages to view PDF/excel/Word files.
Cityon Systems (Plano, TX) 08/08 – 11/30/2008
• Program online skill assessments using Asp.net/Telerik RadControls/vb.net /LLBLgen/SQL
• Program web application with PHP. Coded new STEM project to implement STEM research funding application by design and implement the PHP web application
Vertude (Fidelity Investment, Westlake, TX) 02/2008–08/2008
Contract Software Developer
• Help designing and implementing project management web application with visual studio 2005 in C#/ASP.NET2.0
• Add new page as report using hierarchical GridView/Store procedures in SQL2000.
• Programming on Web Delivery/ATM system with visual studio 2008 in C#/ASP.NET2.0
• Create new webpages(ACHCompany and Abacus) using window services/XML as remote data access layer
• Create window service to generate PDF/Excel files using SQL Server reporting services Client Tool.
• Use Sharepoint websites as communication board to post documents to Microsoft Office sharepoint server
Dependable Auto Shippers 03/2007–02/28/2008
- Integrating/Coding/Maintaining the existing customer ordering web applications using ASP.NET1.1/VB.NET/SQL2005/WebService/C#/XML.
- Coding Changes on the RateEngine web services based on the business requirements, and integrate with other web sites.
- Coding Changes on the User interface layer/Business Logic Layer/Data Access Layer;
Ecom PPO Advisors 01/06–02/2007
Web Developer, Dallas, TX
- Worked on Claim Processing/Reconciliation web application using ASP.NET2.0/VB.NET/ADO.NET/ASP/SQL2005
- Projects completed: User Management Pages/Audit Changes/Web Claim Entry Changes.
- Use Sharepoint websites as communication board to post documents to Microsoft Office sharepoint server
UPS Corporate 07/2005-12/2005
Contract Developer, I.S. /T.S.G, Dallas, TX
- Design and implement on Payroll/Employee information system as window services using VB.NET/SQL2000
- Create reports using Crystal Report/ SQL2000; Coding/modification on the existing VB6 and database applications; Review Program written by C#.
Cypress Software Systems 06/2002 – 06/2005
Programmer, I.T Department, North Richland Hill, TX
- Developing loan application software using VB6.0/Active Report/SQL 2000; design and create tables and store procedures; implement new window forms and logic; implement new account setup, mortgage processor module, and loan application data collection using VB6.0/WINFORMS/SQL2000.
- Designed and coded address verification module (COM) and integrate into the Cypress's main product; created closing cost template for mortgage module, including design and create new database structure for closing cost template and code the form according to the requirements using VB6.0/SQL2000/ASP; 3-D Pricing (Loan Rate/Loan Amount/Loan Term) using VB6.0/SQL2000.
- Added new features and fixed bugs for existing software, maintain major releases for clients.
- Wrote Transact SQL scripts for the backend Web/Tele Bill payment software written by VB6.0/ASP/SQL server.
- New Client implementation for Web/Tele Bill payment system using VB.net/Visual Basic Components/ASP; SQL2000.
Texas A&M University 06/2001 – 06/2002
Part Time Programmer, Chemistry Department, College Station, TX
- Coding Payroll application development using VB/Crystal Report/Oracle.
M.S./Computer Science, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
GPA: 4.0 08/1996–05/2001
B.S./Chemical Engineering, East China Institute of Technology, NanJing, China
GPA: 3.7 08/1986–05/1990