Celinda “Cindy” Carol Warren, PMP®
Senior IT Project Manager with expert knowledge of PMI® processes. 15 years of project management experience includes successful completion of complex, large-scale projects. Analytical problem solver with emphasis on innovative business solutions. People-oriented manager with proven technical abilities committed to excellence in customer service. Extensive experience working with virtual teams. Expertise includes:
- Project / Program Management
Devon Energy Consultant (Oklahoma City) 2010 - Current
Sr Project Manager responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned technical projects
- Built SAP reporting environment and managed the upgrade and system testing of Business Objects reports
- Assumed Exchange 2010 email server migration project and Office Communication Server upgrade
- SDLC manager for .NET application enhancements supporting MS SQL and Oracle upgrades
Walmart (Bentonville, AR) 2008 – 2010
Project Manager for Infrastructure Systems
· Directed three key RFP’s coordinating 23 vendor proposals that represented the acquisition of $20,000,000 of software and services including Help Desk outsourcing and Network Operations.
· Managed cross-functional project teams for the virtualization of Windows workstations and servers
· Developed a formal mentoring program to build project management expertise within the organization.
IBM Global Services (Louisville, KY) 1996 – 2008
Progressive responsibilities from IT Architect to Project / Program manager to Portfolio Manager
Team Member of the IBM Global Services internal account portfolio management department.
- Performed process improvement as part of Business Transformation and Process Improvement team.
· Acted as a change agent during LEAN initiative by delivering training in new project management procedures.
- Liaised with AP, EMEA, and North America Service Delivery Centers for implementation of project portfolio.
- Resource planning for application and infrastructure project resources
Senior Project Manager
Team Member of the IBM Global Services internal account project management department.
· Led application deployment projects utilizing web based technologies (WebSphere, MQ Series, DB2, HTML) with duration of 6 to 18 months. Also deployed infrastructure services including instant messaging.
· Successfully deployed over 100 applications for the IBM internal account working on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment. Responsible for the “warranty period” post-implementation.
· Contributed to development of PM department processes and procedures (PMO leader).
· Served as IBM enterprise resource for training of other project managers to obtain PMP certification.
· Created an effective team environment – built strong relationships, solved problems and issues, resolved conflicts, and managed diverse resources in a matrix environment.
· Utilized ITIL change and problem management procedures to sustain world-wide operations.
IBM Global Services Architect
IBM Global Services Architect and Account Management resource for commercial customer Kaiser Permanente.
· Developed System Management solution for Kaiser Permanente medical patient charting application.
· Successfully transitioned software applications and infrastructure for Kaiser Permanente to Y2K readiness. Project duration was 2 years with over 50 resources.
· CritSit Manager and RFS Project Manager for Kaiser Permanente medical patient charting application.
UnitedHealthCare Corporation (Dayton, Ohio) 1995 – 1996
Director, Computer Technology Services
- Directed operations for all computer systems, network resources, and software applications statewide.
· People manager for 24 LAN administrators and help desk resources located in four cities across Ohio.
· Financially responsible for $5 million annual budget ($2.5 million operational; $2.5 million capital).
· Hired as Manager, Client Services. Promoted within eight months to Director with statewide responsibilities.
Lexis-Nexis (Dayton, Ohio) 1992 - 1995
Project Manager for Production System Evolution Engineering
· Projects transitioned client/server mid-range systems to online commercial 24-hour data center.
· Project managed the production release of distributed technology commercial applications. Technologies included UNIX, SunOS, Solaris, HP-UX, and HP OpenView.
Early Career Summary
Begin career as DoD programmer for the aerospace industry. Transitioned to educational specialist providing on-site instruction for the private and military sector for the former ComputerVision (CV) corporation. Gained expertise with UNIX and Solaris system management at CV. Hired by client as UNIX system manager.
Education and Professional Certification
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
B.S. Mathematics, Minor Computer Science
PMP® certification in 2005
Active PMI member since 2002
CA Clarity · Microsoft Project
Rational Portfolio Manager · MS Office · Open Workbench